- Have you ever wondered if you might travel around the world?
- It doesn’t have to be in eighty (80) days!
- How many days do you think it would take you?
- How many nights will you stay in each country? Will you sleep in hotels? Or somewhere else?
- How would you understand all the different languages?
- What type of money is used in each country you go to?
- Do you think some countries may use the same, especially if they are next to each other?
- Is there a country or maybe a couple of countries you want to visit and stay longer?
- Going with a relative(s)?
- Going with a friend(s)?
- Or are you braving this trip on your own?
- How many maps would you need to travel around the world?
- Will you have a guide waiting for you in each country when you land?
- How much will it cost you to travel from here USA to your first country you will land in?
- How will you travel to the other countries? Plane, train, automobile, camel, horse, donkey, foot? Oh! Your more feet!
- Are some right next to each other?
- Is your passport up to date?
- Do you have a transmitter to use in countries that have no phone reception?
- What information do you need?
- Do you have all your shots to travel in each country?
My head is spinning with more questions, but that’s it for me right now.
Have a great day! Hope