A little bit of everything….
- Have you ever been a passenger on the love train?
- What is a magnet?
- Paper is an incredibly versatile substance made from naturally occurring plant fibres called cellulose.
- Look over there! Someone is breaking into that car.
- Do you or your friend feel committed to call the police or English Bobby?
- I was so drained, thirsty, dry mouth, skin burnt for being in that sun that I had an illusion 10 big life guard hunks came to same me. BOY! What an ILLUSION!!!!
- Paragon (Maya) is a fictional character from Electronic Arts who first appeared in Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects.
- Of course we go through “loops” ourselves but don’t even realize it. Have you ever felt like you did the same things as another day? Or maybe you dreamed it.
- Do you remember the song by Elvis Presley – Love Me Tender? That was a beautiful song.
- WOW! Nice job polishing your antique automobile.
- What a word! Imaginary = imagination = unreal = illusory = made-up = fictional.
- What Star Wars Character made the most impression on you?
- Billy The Kid – Notorious outlaw of the Wild West
The little bits above are from my other blogging site free66508.wordpress.com.
Have a great day! Hope