If I had more time I could write about;
- Home Care
- Detective stories using my cat Ginger (she passed, but gives, Milo & me a helping hand, oops should be paw.
- Pull all documents together, put in order, add notations what they are for
- Strange/odd things I have seen or have happened to me
- The true meaning about “bonkers”. Yes I am “bonkers”!
- From Alice In Wonderland:
- The MAD HATTER: Have I gone MAD?
- ALICE: I’m afraid so. You’re entirely “bonkers”.
- But I’ll tell you a secret.
- All the BEST people are.
- My dreams
- My favorite to write about is – What I want to do when I grow up!
I wish I could write all day BUT that would truly burn me out. Like everyone else I have daily chores. I think I’m going to have a normal day and all of a sudden, something comes up and I’m out the door. I love to knit hats, scarves, finger-less gloves and that keeps me busy in the evenings.
- To me writing takes me longer to process than others – why – you ask?
- Well I like to use clip art and photos to go along with what I am writing.
- And of course proof it a few times.
I do hope people enjoy my blogs, puts a smile on their face, say to themselves this person is really “bonkers”.
Have a great day! Hope