Today I’m making a list(s) to help me write what I am interested.
- Things I like
- Things I’ve learned
- Things I wish
- Things I’m good at
What I’m good at is listening, learning, forgiving, creative
What I wish for – hmmmm! Good health for everyone I know. Both physical and mental. Have enough money to survive this world of today. Write a comic book(s), book of mystery or fantasy. And of course like everyone else win the lottery.
What I’ve learned – WOW! Where do I start.
- Learned over the years to be as patience as possible with people. But once I find out you are trying to hurt my family members or friends.
- First of all listen to what the person is saying. Are they giving you the correct information. Are they treating you, like you know nothing? (sometimes I let them feel like I don’t know a thing in the world).
- Learned different software applications. Learned little secrets about computers are doing. Of course everyone thinks I’m bonkers BUT that’s okay.
- I’m inquisitive or like my son says nosy. To me that’s the only way you learn.
- Care giver to family members. Learned a lot about billing, charges, errors on medical bills and insurances.
- How to work, search, measure, clarity of clip art or photos to work with.
- Special cards for special people.
- Like to make people happy.
Have a great day! HERS